St. Croix Victory Spinning Rods
- VICTORY SPINNING ROD features:
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls Victory utilizing the combination of St. Croix’s proprietary SCVI and SCIII carbon fibers in a hybrid pattern blended to create SCIII+. Designed with the inputs of Bassheads nationwide, Victory features 25 balanced models focused on techniques, comfort, and the ultimate in fish ability and affordability backed by a 15 year transferable warranty, built in the USA.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.