Salmo Hornet (Floating)
The Salmo Hornet is an absolute must for every angler’s tackle box.
Recognized by In-Fisherman Magazine as one of the greatest walleye crankbaits of all time, the Salmo Hornet is equally effective on all types of freshwater predators in all types of water. Like every artisan fishing lure from Salmo, each Hornet is hand crafted, painted, tank tested and tuned to ensure every lure meets our exacting standards right out of the box. The Hornet is available in 5 sizes and a range of realistic and high contrast colors. Each feature floating, and super deep diving variants to meet every condition imaginable.
Constructed of a proprietary high density foam engineered to a similar gravity as balsa wood, the Salmo Hornet is extremely resistant to predator’s teeth, unabsorbent and exceptionally durable. Most importantly, the fast twitch, rod vibrating action created by the Hornet is simply irresistible to predators and catches more fish, period. All Salmo Hornets offers a super strong, welded single through-wire design to ensure hooks never tear away and an unbreakable polycarbonate lip to provide years of fishing success. And like all Salmo fishing lures, the Hornet is backed by our Lifetime Warranty. It’s no wonder so many anglers Insist on Salmo!
• In the Salmo line-up since 1995
• Lure type: crankbait
• Five sizes: 1, 1-3/8, 1-5/8, 2 and 2-3/8 ”
• Three versions: Floating (FL), Sinking (SI) and Super Deep Runner (SD)
• Available in a natural (True Image Technology, Holographic Feature Technology) or modernistic colour patterns (Fluorescent, UV Blast, UV Paint, Metallic)
• Salmo High Density Space-Aged Foam (HDSF) body
• Thru-wire construction welded at the ends
• Polycarbonate lip
• Individually Hand Tuned & Tank Tested
• Black Nickel VMC hooks
• Split rings made in USA (Rasco)
• Proudly made in Poland